Classes Near You
7145 Harriet Ave. S.
Richfield, MN 55423
6425 W 33rd St, St Louis Park, MN 55426
2520 East 12th Avenue
North St. Paul, MN 55109
1910 County Road B W, Roseville, MN 55113
8400 East Point Douglas Rd S, Cottage Grove, MN 55016
Breathe, Stretch, Play.
Make NAMASTE a part of every child’s day!
Super Stretch classes are great for schools, after-school programs, birthday parties, yoga studios and gyms, day cares – or your house. Super Stretch’s mission is to teach kids to express themselves in healthy ways and create balance in life.
A Super Stretch class typically features stories, games, partner dynamics, animal sounds and laughter. This all adds up to the most important element – FUN! The enjoyment of the classes would be reason enough to teach fitness to children, but the benefits go far beyond. Using the Super Stretch educational and empowering books, flash cards, teaching manuals and apps on iTunes the teacher will offer children physical fitness and movement to:
- Opens channels of communication between left and right hemispheres in the brain and assist in developing brain functions like: balance, eye-hand coordination and fine motor skills.
- Assists in developing: flexibility, strength, body awareness, communication, concentration, breathing, non-competitive movement, self-esteem, muscles and bone structure.
Each class is based on a particular story or theme that teaches kids life lessons as well as fun fitness. Here’s how every Super Stretch class works:
- Class theme of the day
- Breathing exercise
- Class fitness sequences
- Rest & Dreamtime – relaxation
- ‘Happiness and Gratitude’ practice with a project ‘to-do’ for the day outside of your fitness class. Like:
- Help do the dishes at home
- Pick up trash outside on the ground
This teaches kids lessons:
- Good social skills
- Building a life long love of physical fitness
Super Stretch is taught in schools, studios, gyms and at these spaces:
Minneapolis Child Development Programs affiliated with Super Stretch:
- Brooklyn Center Schools
National Child Development Programs affiliated with Super Stretch: