Links coming soon.
We’re so excited you’re interested
in sharing Super Stretch.
This program is a great opportunity for yoga teachers to expand their professional toolbox. Super Stretch Kid’s Yoga Program was developed by a qualified, professional yoga teacher and product designer. Jes has over 13 years of experience as a national educator and numerous ceritfications: E-RYT 500, 200/500 RYS, MID. View Jes’ website.
Not a yoga person? That’s ok – we’re accessible for people without yoga training to introduce a low-pressure fitness idea into their programs for kids (and adults), too. Jes has taught yoga fitness in schools, facilities and studios from toddlers to teens. Including at-risk youth populations and teen moms. Our goal is to be accessible and open to everybody.
Two-Day Teacher Training Workshops
In this participatory workshop, you’ll learn how to present yoga fitness to kids in a fun, engaging way. Teach children healthy habits through breath and movement as you:
- Learn more then 60 moves and a wide variety of partner exercises.
- Learn simple fitness sequences, class lesson plans and stories to teach with.
- Learn about the philosophy, anatomy and benefits of fitness for children.
- Learn how to use fitness to develop life skills outside of the classroom.
- Get the proper ‘tools’ to teach a class.
Super Stretch Educational Resources Offered:
Super Stretch Teacher Training Workbook & Manual. This manual contains information on:
- Wonders And Benefits Of Yoga Fitness For Children
- Overview Of History And Philosophy Of Yoga Fitness And Wellness
- Importance Of A Yoga/Fitness Program
- Introduction & Wonders Of Yoga — Philosophy
- 8 Limbs & Universal Truths To Live By
- Human Body Overview And Anatomy
- Energy Chakra’s As Relating To Body Overview
- Breath — Awareness & Tools To Use To Teach Breathing
- Food & Fitness & Doshas. Healing Foods To Eat If Feeling A Specific Way
- Complimentary Therapies For Kids On The Autistic Spectrum, ADD/ADHD
- Teachers Guidelines And How To Be A Good Teacher And Listener
- Students – No Need To Be Perfect
- Why Yoga/Fitness Is Great For Children And How It Relates To Hatha Yoga & P.E. Standards
- Postures And Meditation Tools
- Super Stretch Posture Manual And Flash Card Sequence Outline
- Super Stretch Yoga Class Lesson Plans
- Super Stretch Tot Yoga Class Posture Sequences
- Super Stretch Partner Yoga Class Posture Sequence
- Super Stretch Family Yoga Class Posture Sequence
- Super Stretch Rest And Dream Time – Relaxation Postures & Meditation
- Tools, Exercises And Themes To Create Your Own Meditation Stories
- Marketing Materials, Workshop Ideas And In-School Yoga Presentations For Parents
Super Stretch Social Media Marketing Tools Offered:
- Your studio name or just your email link on the Super Stretch website under Teachers
- Super Stretch app on iTunes
- Super Stretch Facebook page with daily tips and tools for kids yoga
- Super Stretch YouTube channel
- Super Stretch Instagram
Super Stretch Marketing Materials and Tools Offered:
- Super Stretch Flashcards
- Super Stretch Kids Yoga Book
- Super Stretch Coloring Pages
- Super Stretch Business Cards
- Super Stretch T-shirt
- Super Stretch Postcards
- Super Stretch Poster
- Super Stretch Tote
- Super Stretch Temporary Tattoos
- Super Stretch Relaxation CD