Balance is a super power.
Make ‘Breathe. Stretch. Play.’ a part of every day!
Kids have fun & get fit learning yoga moves from animated characters right out of a cartoon, storybook, app, and flashcards. Go start to finish or pick your pose – over 75 combinations. Our mission is to bring health, mindfulness practices, and play to children through yoga fitness.
How Can We Get Kids Moving? Make it fun.
Stress, anxiety, childhood obesity, juvenile diabetes, and ADD/ADHD are on the rise. It is an epidemic!
Schools, parents and health programs all need ways to help children achieve ease, health & happiness.
Super Stretch is here to offer kids & parents positive tools to create BALANCE — and have fun.
Growing & Sharing with Yoga, everyday!
- Ideal for all ages & skill levels
- Increases flexibility & coordination
- Teaches self-control & body awareness
- Develops strong, flexible bodies
- Aids concentration
- Reduces stress
- Develops self-awareness & confidence
- Explores & expresses creativity
- Develops self-respect & respect for others
Super Stretch’s universe is AWESOME for fitness studios & schools
- A fully prepared program with lesson plans & class sequences to teach
- Diversify your niche & class offerings
- Give kids a new creative outlet for fitness & fun
You can make a difference. Support our mission to bring meditation and yoga to kids in an engaging, interactive way.
Super Stretch teaches kids techniques to help them manage stress and anxiety while also having fun.
Make 'Breathe. Stretch. Play.' part of every day! Your support helps create our next adventures with Super Stretch and ultimately impact more kids and families to live healthier, happier lives. Thank you for making the whole world “Super” inside and out!
- Super Stretch is a fun and engaging tool to teach kids simple breath and yoga movements. The videos of kids are great and make learning yoga look easy!Mary Jo Kreitzer, Ph.D. – Founder & Director, University of Minnesota Center for Spirituality & Healing
- Levi (5) loved setting up my iphone in the living room and going through every animal tonight. Phoenix (2) also loved holding the phone today and imitating every animal. It's amazing!Brian Ehlers – Parent
- Super Stretch is one of, if not the best app on the market for young children. As an owner of a yoga studio I know that starting the yoga journey early is not always easy for kids, but with The Adventures of Super Stretch it is. A simple, fun, and healthy way for a child to begin their own yoga adventure.Sarah Longacre — Owner, BLOOMA Prenatal & Postnatal Yoga & Wellness Studio
- Super Stretch is a great program that not only gets kids to move, but it also inspires a healthy and active lifestyle for life!Will Steger — Polar Explorer
- We LOVE the app! Lucy & June have been playing it over and over… doing the moves! It’s so cute, positive, and age appropriate!Betsy Schwartz, M.D. – Pediatric Endocrinologist & Mom
- Super Stretch transforms yoga into a magical and highly engaging experience for children.Barry Kudrowitz, Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Product Design – University of Minnesota